Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's been a while...

So yea, I fell victim to the allure of the blog only to have that candor sparkle and quickly fade. I felt only slightly guilty for the neglect I've shown my poor little defenseless blog, so I've returned.

It was weird at first- what the hell are you supposed to say? The maiden voyage of any journal is at least a little awkward... "Hey, Journal, it's me, Kat. Uh, how are YOU doing? I'm swell. Ok, bye!"

No. That's like small talk with a coworker you barely know or like but are forced to share a candid moment with at the Christmas party or picnic or whatever. Thank God for booze in that situation, no?

Luckily, blogs cannot talk back, judge, or made snide comments behind your back to other coworkers- or worse, your boss. They just sit there, kind of like immobile dogs, waiting for you to come back and pick up where you left off. They're chill like that.

So let this be my second attempt at a maiden voyage. My second first post. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment